Daniel Davis - best review of Gregory Finkelson’s book "How to Find Clients & Agents in China"

One of the best ways to avoid mistakes is to learn from other people’s mistakes and successes. That has been a fundamental philosophy for me personally and corporately. Having established and EB-5 Regional Center, I set out to learn as much as I could about investment immigration. Coming across Gregory Finkelson’s book, How to Find Chinese Investors, Agents & Clients for Your EB-5 Projects & Services - A Practical Guide for Regional Centers, Attorneys, Developers and Businessmen, has been a boon to my business. There is more practical information in this book than I would have imagined, and a lot of it has to do with avoiding mistakes and running into dead ends. For that reason alone, the book is worth every penny I paid for it.

SOURCE : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl3XlERRogs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do Foreigners Think About America?

America has better educational facilities for foreign students

Types of Immigration Visas (U.S.)